Our Thursday night game is looking at a two week gap between the end of one campaign and the start of another. It has fallen to me as host to pick up the slack and I’m looking for suggestions for things to play that can be download off the net. The criteria are:
- 1) It must be free and legal for me to download
- 2) It must be simple enough that four experienced games can learn the game quickly.
- 3) It must be ready to run. E.g. there needs to be a scenario as well as rules.
- 4) It should take no more than two 3 hour sessions to create characters and play the scenario to the end. Or if it is a board game, it should be finished in a single 3 hour session.
- 5) We will consider any type or genre of RPG. Or any skirmish, war games or board games.
If you have any suggestions comment below and I will take a look. I will write up our experiences playing the game or games here on the blog so if you have something you wish to promote, here is your chance.