This weeks best miniature related blogging.
- How to get great detail on tiny figures – Painting 10mm Great War Germans plus more great detail on tiny figures (6mm?) Late Achaemenid Persians – First Painted Models
- Purple Pawn’s has further news on his Adventures in Outsourcing
- Iron Mitten does it again with a fantastic Vickers Machine Gun Section
- A preview of the new Dungeon Delves minis from WotC
- One thing I love about wargaming is the battlefield shots, like these – Reworking the 10mm Napoleonics… and Yet another Salute review…. But serious good terrain excites me as well Ruined Castle – Complete
- Figure painting the way I Like it – Five Quick and Easy Minis
- My favourite figure of the week by far – Alor Frus, War Wizard