Same old Bucket of Links, same old list of the best of this weeks RPG blogging.
- Critical Hits sets about blowing up the Rule of Cool with the Rule of C4
- Spells We Never Use, Or… Picking on Nystul’s Magical Aura by The Dwarf and the Basilisk.
- Where are you? is the question from The Core Mechanic who is putting together a map of RPG blogs and Gaming cons.
- Funny enough to laughed at, If Fantasy RPGs Were Written About Like Sporting Events from RPG Blog II.
- Greywulf looks into the inflation of 1st level characters in 6 is 4 is 1 and starts a great series with D&D Rules Cyclopedia Day One. If that wasn’t enough he gives us Ten Things to make your monsters more interesting.
- You Don’t Have To Run And Hide is the advice from The Spirits of Eden about the 4th Edition Game System License’s effect on fansites.
- Bat in the Attic introduces the The Luminous Nebula for Traveller
- Vital information on how to escape the clutches of a blood sucking WotC from Purple Pawn in Save Vs Paralysis to Cancel Your D&D Insider Account
- Do you or don’t you? To Screen Or Not To Screen by Roleplaying Pro
- Incredible vehicle lets us know their Criticisms of 4th Edition
- Can a Doctor Who RPG really work? asks Stargazer’s World
- And on the subject of tie-ins, By Decree of the Czar has a review of AnsibleMOO – An Ender’s Game RPG
- An in-depth review of Games’ Workshop historical wargaming supplement on WWI – Warhammer Historical: The Great War
The Lead Bucket
Introducing a shocking new feature this week’s Bucket of Links: The Lead Bucket. Which is like the Bucket of Links but smaller, heavier and about miniatures and wargaming.