The Best of this weeks RPG Bloggers Network
- Not since the dark days of the 1980’s has there been so much interest in post-apocalypse gaming. Enworld carries news of the new version of Twilight 2000, imaginatively called Twilight 2013.
- More publishing news from Enworld, an announcement of RPG Objects/ Amazon’s BookSurge print-on-demand deal. Meanwhile Geek Related reveals that self-publishing company Lulu has decided to commit commercial suicide.
- Fantastic materials for fantasy worlds in Netherworld Stories’ Magical Material Science
- How to excite your players with a wiki from Critical Hits
- A Butterfly Dreaming points us towards a handy resource for GM: Crime Library.
- Greywulf gets old-school with 4e by producing a random monster encounter table.
- D20 Source has a good breakdown on the difference between Pathfinder and D&D 3.5
- How to run a non-liner game you can be proud of is good advice from Dungeon Mastering
- It is enough to make you salivate. Traveller Anticipation from Purple Pawn
- For those of you on NaNoWriMo, LifeHacker has a handy utility to help you churn out those words.
A special thanks to Demons and Dragons for the link. I can’t read whatever you said about us so I hope it was nice. Also thanks to whoever mentioned us on Cirvis Maximvs . I’ve now joined the forum but the lack of a search function means I cannot find the link and thank the poster in person.