Things you may of missed from around the world.
- D&D will never beat the natural world for strange creatures such as this shrimp that spits a glowing blue cloud.
- Staying with the real world for inspiration, thirteen of the world’s creepiest places. I like the idea of making my party stay in Winchester House (number nine).
- Chatty DM has a couple of good posts on giving you GM feed back. I particularly liked part 2 about how to accept feedback both good and bad: Give Feedback to your GM… and live! Part 2.
- Core Mechanic goes retro with a look at Dragon Magazine’s Halloween issues
- Fallout / Fallout 2 gets a design critique in Design Lesson 101 – Fallout/Fallout 2