The best of this week’s RPG blogs.
- Great advice from RPG Centric on How to talk to non-gamers about playing RPGs though personally I think Tip #1 applies just as well when talking to gamers.
- DND Corner ponders on the most vital question of our time What is the Perfect DnD Snack Food?
- The Recursion King suggests some rules for Continuous initiative to which Tales of the Rambling Bumblers responds with Conan Wore Armor, Dammit!
- Stupid Ranger applies modern management philosophy to gaming in Roleplay better by being personally accountable…
- Lets build a shrine to E Gary Gygax as Dungeon Mastering tells us 10 Reasons to be Thankful for D&D. Meanwhile Save or Die! looks at 20 Iconic Monster in D&D.
- A new RPG Bloggers Carnival, hosted by Critical Hits: “Transitions and Transformations”
- Grogtard chips in with Paper Mini’s Are Your Friend
- Common Roleplaying Mistakes That Players Make – Part 1 of 2 from Roleplaying Pro
Wushu overview/review from Philosophy of Games gives us an insight into an interesting game mechanic. They also have useful advice on
How To Deal With Players When They Miss Clues Or Don’t Infer What You Thought They Would