A round-up of the best RPG writing this week.
- The D&D Insider Character Builder was opened up for beta testing this week. If like me you don’t have a D&D Insider account, you can see what you missing with this video of the Character Builder (thanks to Questing GM)
- Common sense in RPGs is the issue in You Don’t Have to be a Brain Surgeon to Build a Realistic Dungeon from Dungeon Mastering
- In a similar vain, The Gamer Dome is Staring at Maps of Stairs
- Magic items that add character to a game are the subject of Bone Scroll’s Resurrecting Non-Violent Magic Items
- Bring on the end of the world because Sword & Shield is looking at post-apocalypse games in How Soon Is Now?
- Whilst we are thinking about the destruction of mankind, have a read about a British Company Ready for the War Against Robots
- Zack’s Guide To Being Smart With RPG PDFs is exactly what it claims to be.
- Fancy meeting up with other UK gamers? Then read Darran Sims’ UK & Europe RPG Conventions Listing